Building strong relationships with alumni.
Welcome To the CSIR Alumni Programme
Welcome to the CSIR Alumni Programme. The aim of the programme is to continuously engage with former employees of the CSIR in order to:
- Build mutually beneficial relationships;
- Leverage business opportunities;
- Optimise alumni technical expertise and collaborate on research, development and innovation programmes;
- Further skills development through the transfer of skills and mentorship; and
- Support talent acquisition efforts of the CSIR.
CSIR alumni membership is voluntary and will be offered to former employees who meet the requirements.
Message from the CEO
Welcome to the Alumni Programme of the CSIR. The establishment of the Alumni Programme represents an important part of the CSIR’s commitment to create a platform for former colleagues to maintain active networking and productive collaborative alliances. Read More
The CSIR congratulates Dr Rachel Chikwamba, CSIR Group Executive for the Chemicals, Agriculture, Food and Health division for being recognised by Apolitical as one of the world’s 50 most influential people navigating disruption.
CSIR Alumni office Hours
Mon – Fri : 8am - 4:30pm
Sat - Sun : Closed
Public holidays: Closed